Chef Cliff Hagerman of Trader Todd’s demonstrates how to prepare Cheesy Pumpkin Dip. Watch to learn how to prepare a delicious dip using the insides of your pumpkins after you’ve finished carving Jack-o-Lanterns for Halloween!
Meet the Author
- Simple Homemade Peppermint Fudge
- The hardest person to shop for in your family is…..? It’s time to rethink the gifts you give this year. GET CREATIVE! Check out this unique idea that will help you give a gift of meaning.
- 1. It’s SUPER easy to make. 2. It is a fun activity to do with friends and family. 3. It makes a really thoughtful gift for the teachers, coworkers, or friends you want to do something special for. 4. IT’S DELISH! Click here for the recipe: http://oak.ctx.ly/r/jla9
- You will be so happy you took a moment to read this! Such a simple way to make your home smell like cinnamon AND it doubles as a cute decoration! #Brilliant #HolidayHack #cinnamon
- During the holidays I always put peppermint in my __________. Chef Kari puts it in her fudge! Stay tuned for the recipe…
- From @mommacuisine