Meet the Author
- DIY Holiday Yarn Trees
- “I’m bored!” The phrase we all start to hear as the weather gets colder and the activities have to move inside. Here is a fun treat your little ones will thank you for! – Peel & blend fruit. Pour into baking pan and let it dry out in the oven to make homemade fruit roll-ups! – What is YOUR #holidayhack?
- Chef Kari is turning the turkey leftovers into quesadillas! WE asked YOU,”Should she add some bell pepper or bacon to her guacamole?”…. Bacon it is! Here is the grocery list you will need to create Chef Kari’s – BBQ Turkey Quesadillas with Tomatillo Salsa and Blue Cheese with Bacon Guacamole – Stay tuned for the recipe!
- @kenmore I bumped the pan of gravy and it spilled all over me and the floor! #testedtales
- @kenmore 1st time hosting forgot to gutt the turkey and burnt the pies ! #testedtales
- Have you had a holiday disaster like @beckyd83 ? Tell us your #testedtales https://twitter.com/kenmore/status/408019597099425792/photo/1