Cliff Hagerman of Trader Todd’s demonstrates how to prepare Caribbean Cream of Pumpkin Soup. Watch to learn how to make a delicious dish using the insides of your pumpkins after you’ve finished carving Jack-o-Lanterns for Halloween!
Meet the Author
- Simple Homemade Peppermint Fudge
- 1. It’s SUPER easy to make. 2. It is a fun activity to do with friends and family. 3. It makes a really thoughtful gift for the teachers, coworkers, or friends you want to do something special for. 4. IT’S DELISH! Click here for the recipe: http://oak.ctx.ly/r/jla9
- You will be so happy you took a moment to read this! Such a simple way to make your home smell like cinnamon AND it doubles as a cute decoration! #Brilliant #HolidayHack #cinnamon
- During the holidays I always put peppermint in my __________. Chef Kari puts it in her fudge! Stay tuned for the recipe…
- From @mommacuisine
- @kenmore cooked a large Thanksgiving meal & guests were over an hour late. Food had 2b reheated & I had all I could do2 smile. #testedtales