Do you need a recipe that will impress everyone at your get together and bring your guests to the table? Well, look no further! The Kenmore In-house chef Kari Karch cooks up a delicious salt crusted prime rib with horseradish glaze.
Meet the Author
- BBQ Turkey Quesadillas with Tomatillo Salsa and Blue Cheese with Bacon Guacamole
- How would you rate your gift giving skills? Re- imagine your gifts this year and give something that is truly appreciated.
- Turn those turkey leftovers into BBQ Turkey Quesadillas with Tomatillo Salsa and Blue Cheese with Bacon Guacamole! “Like” this photo if your mouth is already watering! http://oak.ctx.ly/r/j6bo
- DIY Holiday Yarn Trees
- “I’m bored!” The phrase we all start to hear as the weather gets colder and the activities have to move inside. Here is a fun treat your little ones will thank you for! – Peel & blend fruit. Pour into baking pan and let it dry out in the oven to make homemade fruit roll-ups! – What is YOUR #holidayhack?
- Chef Kari is turning the turkey leftovers into quesadillas! WE asked YOU,”Should she add some bell pepper or bacon to her guacamole?”…. Bacon it is! Here is the grocery list you will need to create Chef Kari’s – BBQ Turkey Quesadillas with Tomatillo Salsa and Blue Cheese with Bacon Guacamole – Stay tuned for the recipe!