For generations, Americans have visited State Fairs as a summer tradition to enjoy apple pie bake-offs, corn dogs and turkey legs, along with other favorites. State Fairs have now evolved to become a hotbed of culinary creativity and gourmet takes on family classics. This summer, the Kenmore brand is on a mission to find America’s best-loved recipes at select State Fairs and on cookmore.com as part of Kenmore’s 100th Anniversary.
Now through August 1 submit your summertime recipe on cookmore.com for the chance to win these great prizes:
- A $5,000 Kenmore kitchen appliance makeover
- A trip to New York for the Food Network New York City Wine & Food Festival
- A feature in a limited edition Kenmore 100th anniversary cookbook
- Ohio State Fair, Columbus, Saturday, July 27, “Kenmore Greatest Generations of Grilling” Cook-Off
- Wisconsin State Fair, Milwaukee, Sunday, Aug. 4, “Kenmore Family Favorite Fruit Pies” Recipe Competition
- Iowa State Fair, Des Moines, Saturday, Aug. 10, “Kenmore Honored Harvest Time Recipes” Competition