While we may show our loved ones how much we care for them every day of the year, Valentine’s Day is that one day when we can really make it obvious. Sure, you can give flowers, candy or a card to your Valentine, but why not take it to the next level? Here are five ways to make this Valentine’s Day a little more amazing.
1. Give your mate the day off: If your loved one takes on the lion’s share of household chores, nothing will delight them more than a day off. Surprise your mate with freshly vacuumed floors, a neat a tidy kitchen and sparkly bathroom.
2. Serve breakfast in bed: Treat your partner like a movie star by serving breakfast in bed. It doesn’t have to be fancy. You can go as simple as a cup of coffee and a toasted bagel. Or you can go all out with a big breakfast spread. Either way, the key is to serve it on a tray while your partner is still in bed.
3. Take those food allergies into consideration: Living with food allergies can mean skipping some of the usual treats. Show your lover you care by making treats that they can eat. Whether it’s gluten free cookies or a dairy free delight, demonstrate your consideration for their allergies with specially created treats.
4. Nothin’ says lovin’ like donuts in the oven: Skip the lines at the donut shop by making your very own at home. The simple recipe in the video above makes use of a can of prepared biscuits to make homemade donuts. You’ll fill the house with the scent of freshly made donuts and you can share in the deliciousness. It’s a win-win!
5. Give the gift of innovation: Pull out all the stops and surprise your partner with the new Kenmore Elite French Door Refrigerator with PreView. This unique fridge features a preview window that allows you to check the content without ever opening the door.