On Saturday, Chef Frank Georgacopoulos dropped by the Kenmore Live Studio for Greek Night, Part 3! And again, he took us on another Mediterranean journey our taste buds will never forget.
The food was absolutely amazing and Chef Frank was spectacular, as usual. He even gave us the special Mediterranean Chicken recipe that he prepares at Meli Cafe & 9 Muses. Now, you can whip up the same tasty dishes and serve up your own Greek Night right at home!
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 T. olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion, thinly sliced, lengthwise
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- Crumbled Feta cheese
- 2 green peppers, sliced lengthwise
- 2 tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- 12 chicken tenders, seasoned
- Optional: cooked spaghetti
1. In a large skillet, heat 1 T. oil over medium-high. Season and sautee chicken tenders. In another pan add onion and garlic, season with salt and pepper, cook, stirring occasionally until browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Add green peppers, tomato.
2. Add Dijon mustard, white wine and cook until evaporated, about 2 minutes.
3. Add chicken tenders at this point and bring all flavors together. At the end, begin adding Feta cheese until a creamy texture is achieved. (If using pasta, follow step four)
4. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta until al dente according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water. Return pasta to pot.
Get details about the next Kenmore Live Studio event and join our community on Facebook.