For a happy and healthy Fall dinner that’s incredibly easy to make!
371 per serving
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 15 ounces can kidney beans, drained (2 cans)
- 46 MSR 3 tomato juice, (1 can)
- 28 ounces peeled and diced tomatoes with juice, (1 can)
- pumpkin puree, (1 can)
- 1 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoons chili powder, or adjusted to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
In a large pot over medium heat, cook beef until brown; drain. Stir in onion and bell pepper and cook 5 minutes. Transfer ingredients to your slow cooker. Add in beans, tomato juice, diced tomatoes and pumpkin puree. Season with pumpkin pie spice, chili powder and sugar. Put lid on slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours. Serve in bowls with a variety of your favorite toppings.