Want a gorgeous appetizer robbing to the holiday party? This easy antipasto recipe will have all the guests saying ho-ho-ho! Happy Eating!
12 per serving
- 1 package prosciutto, cut into small squares
- basil leaves
- 1/2 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 1 cup small mozzarella balls
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup prepared tomato vinaigrette
Carve out a hole to fit a small bowl in the middle of the loaf of sourdough and remove bread from hole. Using 6 inch skewers, add one of each ingredient on skewer starting with prosciutto, basil, tomato, mozz, and olive. Repeat if necessary. Place vinaigrette into small bowl and place into bread bowl. Skewer anitpasto around the bread like a wreath. Sprinkle with dried oregano.