Chef Jamie Thompson of Gourmet Fusions shares a recipe for artichoke tilapia over whole grain pasta.
1521 per serving
- Tilapia Filets
- 16 ounces Gourmet Fusions Artichoke Sauce Base
- 1 pounds Whole Wheat Bow-Tie Pasta
- 1 pounds Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8 ounces Whipped Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces Shredded Parmesan
- 2 ounces Sugar
Marinate the tilapia in 8oz of Gourmet Fusions Artichoke Sauce Base. Meanwhile, cook pasta in salted boiling water, until al dente. In a large saucepan pour cream and bring to a boil, whisk in cream cheese and 8oz Gourmet Fusions Artichoke Sauce Base. Allow to reduce by 1/3, add a couple of pinches of sugar and salt & pepper to taste. Lastly add the Parmesan cheese and then mix with hot pasta.