A pile of charcoal and a can of lighter fluid or even a tank of propane is a recipe for Father’s Day bliss. And that’s before a big pile of meat for the whole family enters the picture. Personally, I like my grilling to have a little Asian flair.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
1371 per serving
- 1/4 cup Japanese or Korean dark soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sugar, granulated
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for grilling
- 1 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 3 medium cloves garlic, crushed, peeled and grated
- 3 scallions, root and dark green ends trimmed, and 6-inch stalks minced
- 1 cup sake, (optional)
Combine all the ingredients and marinate thinly sliced top sirloin in the mixture. Drop the marinated slices on the grill, then wrap 'em in lettuce and call it freakin' delicious.