Take over the grill this summer and show them how it’s done with this delightful rub recipe. Slather it on any cut of meat and let the grill do the rest. Happy Eating!
64 per serving
- 2 tablespoons finely ground espresso roast
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoons corriander
- 1 tablespoons black pepper
- 1 tablespoons kosher salt
Mix all ingredients into a small bowl and save in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Slather rub onto steaks, ribs, or chicken before grilling. Grill meats accordingly. Serve.