This is a great (and easy) alternative to the much loved chocolate covered stawberry. Kids absolutely love this dessert for it’s taste and the fact that it looks like a pizza! The sweetness from the cookie and the cream are a great pairing for the slightly tart strawberries. And of course, the chocolate is an added bonus! Enjoy!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
616 per serving
- 1 Pouch of Sugar Cookie Mix (such as Betty Crocker)
- 1 stick of butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 8 ounce block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 cup cool whip or whipped cream
- 8 ounces fresh strawberries, thinly sliced (one saved whole)
- 1 tablespoons chocolate dessert sauce, heated so smooth to drizzle
Step One - Preheat Oven
Preheat convection oven to 325 or regular oven to 350
Step Two - Cookie Crust
Combine the sugar cookie mix, butter and egg until a soft dough forms. Place ball of cookie dough on a round pizza pan and form into the shape of a pizza. Bake in the preheated overn for approx. 10 min or until edges start to turn golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely.
Step Three - Prepare Cream cheese topping
Combine the cream cheese and confectioner's sugar together in a bowl until well mixed together. Fold in the cool whip.