Guac is good! This version has a spicy kick and a rustic texture that makes it perfect for dipping and scooping.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
367 per serving
- 2 ripe avocados, pits removed, flesh scooped out with a large spoon, put face down on a plate
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 chipotle in adobo sauce, seeded and minced, plus 2 tsp. of the adobo sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 bags high quality corn chips
Crush avocado with a fork until coarsely mashed. Add red onions, garlic, chipotle, adobo, lime juice, olive oil, cilantro and salt. Mix well.
Mound guacamole in the middle of a serving platter and nestle the chips in a sunflower pattern around the dip. Garnish with a sprig of cilantro.
Guacamole turns brown when old. To prevent browning, put the avocado pit in the leftovers and drizzle with olive oil. The next day, it's great on a steak or chicken sandwich. Recipe created by Parties That Cook® www.PartiesThatCook.com