Not your average slaw, because this is made with broccoli rather than with cabbage. And then we add in some fruits and nuts.
198 per serving
- 4 cup broccoli slaw
- 1 cup cranberries, halved
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 2 oranges, each segment cut into thirds
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 apple, cubed
- 1/4 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Mix the halved cranberries and the sugar together, and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 8 hours. After cranberries are sweetened, combine all the salad ingredients together in a salad bowl. Save the yogurt and vinegar for the dressing preparation.
In a separate bowl, mix the yogurt and red wine vinegar together. Mix the dressing into the salad.