Joelen Tan of www.whatscookinchicago.com shares a recipe for creamy shrimp rolls.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
1486 per serving
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoons old bay seasoning
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds cooked medium shrimp, cut in half crosswise2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 hot dog buns
- 1 small head butter lettuce, torn into pieces
- potato chips to serve on the side
In a medium bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, lemon juice, old bay seasoning, teaspoon salt, and teaspoon pepper. Fold in the shrimp, celery, and chives, if desired. Line the buns with the lettuce and fill with the shrimp mixture. Serve with the potato chips.