Father’s Day is right around the corner but there’s still time to get Dad something that will make him feel like the king of his castle. From grills to wine coolers, these are gifts that will make Dad feel right at home.
• Dad has always been an early adopter. Remember how you had to pry the video game controller out of his hands in order to get a chance to play? Give Dad a toy that serves a purpose: the Kenmore Elite Smart Air Conditioner. This Smart unit has the ability to remotely control, monitor, and set schedules though WiFi using a smart phone/tablet.
• When your dad is a grilling purist, you know better than to present him with a new gas grill. So how about this Kenmore Deluxe Charcoal Grill? This heavy-duty charcoal grill features a total of 774.05 square inches of cooking space.
• Ever since he and Mom took that trip to Sonoma, Dad thinks he’s in training to be a sommelier. Give him a place to store those bottles of vino with the Kenmore 45 Bottle Wine Chiller. With digital climate controls, this chiller replicates conditions you’d find in a wine cellar, but in a lot less space and with a lot more control.
• Just because it’s a rainy day doesn’t mean that Dad shouldn’t be able to get his grill on. With the Kenmore 120 sq. in. Indoor Grill, Dad can get that cookout feeling even on the wettest and coldest of days.
• You never thought you’d see the day when Dad would be drinking smoothies. But after that last physical, he seems to have taken the doctor’s advice and is trying to get more fruits and vegetables in his diet. Give him a helping hand with the Kenmore Elite Personal Blender.
Check out Kenmore.com for more gifts for Father’s day and every day. And if your Dad is a tool guy, head over the Craftsman Father’s Day page for gift and project inspiration.