Beth Aldrich of Real Moms Love to Eat shares a recipe for a ginger chicken stir fry!
508 per serving
- 1 diced boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoons Olive oil for stir frying chicken
- 2 teaspoons powdered, organic ginger
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 2 cup cut/diced organic veggies of your choice
Mix diced boneless, skinless chicken breast, olive oil, powdered organic ginger, soy sauce, sea salt and pepper to taste in a hot pan, stirring frequently to cook chicken through (no pink center). Remove cooked chicken and set aside. Add all of the veggies and a couple of teaspoons of olive oil in pan, sprinkle with pepper and salt. Stir fry until onions are cooked to translucent (5-8 min). Then, add the chicken and stir fry again for 2 min. Serve with optional steamed white/brown rice!