My ex- almost- Mother-in law shared this recipe with me and I have been making it ever since, just not for her or her son!!
603 per serving
- 1 pounds Tri-colored pasta, I prefer wagon wheels, but ahttps://cookmore.com/add-recipe/?contest=100-yearsny will do
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 can of black olives (pitted), sliced or chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, diced or chopped
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 10 MSR 3 greek dressing, oil base
- 1 small red onion, optional
Cook pasta according to package directions. Soak in cold water to cool.
Chop all vegetables, set aside
Combine all ingredients leaving the dressing for last. Add dressing to taste and enjoy!