Chef Adam Graham, author of The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Raw Food Detox, shares his recipe for pumpkin seed pesto.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
249 per serving
- 1 cup pumkin seeds
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons onion, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1 tablespoons chick pea miso
- 1/4 teaspoons salt, or to taste
Add all ingredients to food processor and combine. Serve pesto on vegetable slices of your choice or combine with zucchini noodles.