They always say a hearty warm bowl of chili warms the heart and soul. This recipe is simple to prepare and is always a crowd pleaser.
282 per serving
- 2 pounds ground turkey or ground beef, browned and drained. Ground beef adds more flavor!
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 3 stalks of kale, ribbed and copped
- 2 red onions, diced
- 2 cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 packet chili seasoning
- 1 packet HOT chili seasoning
- 1 can black beans or kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large can mild chili beans, do not drain
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with chilies, do not drain
- 2 tablespoons Honey, add at end if desired
- 6 cloves of garlic, minced
Combine all ingredients into a Crockpot, minus the honey. Cook on high for 4-5 hours. When done, add 1 tbsp of honey, add additional tbsp of honey as needed to tone down the spice to where you like it. Garnish with sharp cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced scallions and cheddar flavor gold fish crackers.