This recipe is a great way to use up any herbs from your herb garden. The finished product is delicious, buttery and so fresh tasting!
2470 per serving
- 6 ears fresh corn, cleaned
- 6 tablespoons sweet butter, softened and divided
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoons fresh basil
- 1 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoons fresh rosemary
- 6 pieces aluminum foil, big enough to wrap cobs
Place each ear of corn on a piece of foil. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter and dissolve the sugar and salt into it. Add to the remaining butter and blend well. Mix herbs together and add to butter. Rub mixture onto each cob. Wrap foil around the corn and grill 15 minutes, turning often.