Do you have a Kenmore product that you just need to tell people about, but you’re not sure how? This simple step-by-step how-to tutorial will help you get up and reviewing in no time.
We love hearing from our customers on their appliances. We look to our reviews, both good and bad, to see how we can improve our products and your experiences. From the need of newer innovations to continuing to produce the features that our customers love, we look to the honest feedback we receive from you.
So follow along and let us know what you think, both here and on the site!
How to Review Your Product on Kenmore.com
1. On the Kenmore.com homepage, on the top of the page above the navigation bar, click on the “sign in or register” link.
2. If you already have an account with Kenmore, you can sign in with your email and password. If you don’t have an account with Kenmore, you will need to register. Click the blue “Sign-Up” link at the bottom of the pop-up window.
3. For your Kenmore account, you can create a profile using a preferred email address or sign in using an existing Yahoo, Google, Facebook or AOL account.
4. Once you’ve registered, you can search for your product by category or if you have your model number available, in the search box.
5. On your selected product page, click the blue link “Write a review,” that is to the right of the stars.
6. You will be taken to another page to write your review. You can choose a personalized screen name, separate from your registered email address.
7. When writing your review, you can look to our Reviewer Guidelines to help you in your direction. Remember that your review could be the deciding factor for a new customer looking to purchase. If there’s something you love about your product, shout it out! If there’s something you want to see improved, let us know about it so we can address it.
8. Once you’ve submitted your review, you can view yours and others on the “Ratings & Reviews” tab underneath the “Add to Cart” button on the product page.
Was this tutorial helpful for you? What would you like to see from our review process? Let us know in the comment section below!