Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
165 per serving
- 3 fresh ears of corn on the cob, save the husks
- 1/2 fresh red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 fresh green bell pepper, chopped
- 3 green fresh onions, chopped
- 1/2 fresh purple onion, chopped
- 3 fresh Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 fresh yellow summer squash, chopped
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled previously, chopped
- 1 teaspoons smokey paprika
- 1 teaspoons montreal seasoning
- 1 teaspoons BBQ spice
- 1 teaspoons crushed peppercorns
Husk corn and cut off the cob. Save the green husks.
In a nonstick skillet, add all chopped vegetables, spices, and chicken. Stir to mix. ** At this time you can personalize your dish. Add or omit anything you do not like, i.e., omit yellow squash and add/replace with zucchini.
Cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
Remove from heat and stuff corn husks; roll up shut and tie shut with a thin strip of green corn husk.
Grill on stove top, or other grill, just a few minutes to heat. To eat, untie bundle or cut with a knife and eat out of husks.