Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
560 per serving
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs, Crust
- 3 tablespoons sugar, Crust
- 1/2 teaspoons apple pie spice, Crust
- 1/3 cup butter, melted, Crust
- 3/4 cup caramel ice cream topping, Crust
- 1 cup chopped pecans, Crust
- 10 granny smith apples, Apple Filling
- 1/4 sticks butter, Apple Filling
- 1 cup brown sugar, Apple Filling
- 1/2 teaspoons salt, Apple Filling
- 2 teaspoons apple pie spice, Apple Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, Cream Cheese Topping
- 1 teaspoons vanilla, Cream Cheese Topping
- 1 egg, Cream Cheese Topping
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice, Cream Cheese Topping
- 1/4 cup sugar, Cream Cheese Topping
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped, Whipped Caramel Cream Topping
- 1/8 teaspoons salt, Whipped Caramel Cream Topping
- 1 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping, Whipped Caramel Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping, Finish Topping
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, Finish Topping
Preheat oven to 350 F.
In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, apple pie spice and melted butter. Mix well and press into a 9-inch pie plate or spring form pan and up the sides. Bake for 6 to 8 mins until golden in color. Remove pie shell and sprinkle with 1 cup of chopped pecans. Refrigerate pie shell while making apple filling.
In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter and add brown sugar, salt and apple pie spice. Stir with a wooden spoon. Add apples and stir. Cook over medium to medium-high heat for 30 mins until apples are softened and tender. Let it cool for 10 mins and pour into pie shell. Keep oven at 350 F.
In a medium bowl, using a hand-held mixer on low speed, combine cream cheese and sugar for about one min, until smooth. Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla and beat for one min or until fully blended. Pour over apple filling in pie shell. Bake for 35 mins until an inserted knife comes out clean. Remove pie from oven and let cool. Refrigerate for 4 hours. Let stand outside the refrigerator for 30 mins.
Top with whipped cream, caramel and pecans, and swirl with a knife. Slice and serve. Yields: One 9-inch pie