Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
593 per serving
- 6 green apples, Pie Filling
- 2 firm white peaches, Pie Filling
- 1 cup sugar, Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice, Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoons lemon zest, Pie Filling
- 1 tablespoons ground cinnamon, Pie Filling
- 1/2 cup flour, Pie Filling
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger, Pie Filling
- 1/4 teaspoons fresh ground nutmeg, Pie Filling
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cloves, Pie Filling
- 6 ounces mascarpone cheese, Maple Sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar, Maple Sauce
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg, Maple Sauce
- 1/4 cup half and half cream, Maple Sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream, Maple Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, Maple Sauce
- 1 teaspoons maple syrup, Maple Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract, Maple Sauce
- 2 cup crushed cheese crackers, Crust
- 1/2 cup sugar, Crust
- 1/4 cup melted butter, Crust
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed, Streusel Topping
- 3/4 cup flour, Streusel Topping
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, Streusel Topping
- 1/4 teaspoons fresh ground nutmeg, Streusel Topping
- 1 teaspoons ginger, Streusel Topping
- 6 tablespoons softened butter, Streusel Topping
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, Streusel Topping
- 1 cup sliced honey roasted almonds, broken up, Streusel Topping
Preheat oven to 350. Crush crackers and mix with sugar and melted butter. Pat into lightly greased glass pie plate. Bake crust for 10 minutes.
Step 1: Cinnamon Maple Sauce
Heat sugar and half and half in saucepan over medium low until simmering.
Step 2: Cinnamon Maple Sauce
Beat egg with maple syrup.
Step 3: Cinnamon Maple Sauce
Remove sugar mixture from stove and whisk half of it into the egg. Whisk quickly so egg doesn't scramble.
Step 4: Cinnamon Maple Sauce
Pour egg mixture back into pan and stir in heavy cream.
Step 5: Cinnamon Maple Sauce
Remove from heat and whisk vanilla and cinnamon. Strain into another bowl.
Step 6: Cinnamon Maple Sauce
Whisk in mascarpone a little at a time.
Step 1: Streusel Topping
Mix brown sugar, flour, cinnamon, ginger, fresh ground nutmeg together in a bowl.
Step 2: Streusel Topping
Cup 1/4 cup cold butter into pea-sized pieces and mix in with the sugar mixture.
Step 1: Filling
Peel, core and slice apples and peaches. Sprinkle both with lemon juice.
Step 2: Filling
Mix together 1 cup sugar, 1/2 cup flour, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, lemon zest, nutmeg in a bowl.
Step 3: Filling
Pour over the apples and peaches and stir until they are well coated.
Step 1: Pie Assembly
Mound into a deep dish 9-inch pie plate lined with prepared pie crust.
Step 2: Pie Assembly
Top with streusel topping and bake in preheated oven, 50 - 60 mins.
Step 3: Pie Assembly
Remove from oven and cool for about 5 mins. Cover with maple sauce then cool completely.