One of our favorite morning (or anytime) drinks.
232 per serving
- 12 MSR 3 tomato juice
- 6 limes, squeezed
- 1 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 6 MSR 7 fish sauce
- 6 MSR 7 hot sauce, your choice
- 2 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 4 tablespoons dark beer, preferably Mexican
- salt, to taste
Combine tomato juice, lime juice, Worcestershire, fish sauce and hot sauce. Next, mix salt, chile powder and cilantro to coat glass rims. Add ice. Pour tomato mixture in glasses about 1/4 full, and then fill remainder with beer. Stir and enjoy.