686 per serving
- 3/4 cup butter, Crust
- 1/4 cup sugar, Crust
- 2 egg yolk, Crust
- 2 cup flour, Crust
- 1 teaspoons baking powder, Crust
- 1/2 teaspoons salt, Crust
- 2 cup blueberries, Blueberry Filling
- 2 tablespoons tapioca, Blueberry Filling
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon, Blueberry Filling
- 1/3 cup sugar, Blueberry Filling
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice, Blueberry Filling
- 1 cup sour cream, Sour Cream Filling
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese, Sour Cream Filling
- 2 egg yolks, Sour Cream Filling
- 1/2 cup sugar, Sour Cream Filling
- 1 teaspoons vanilla, Sour Cream Filling
- 1 cup tart Wisconsin cherries, Cherry Topping
- 1/2 cup sugar, Cherry Topping
- 1 teaspoons almond extract, Cherry Topping
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch, stirred into 1/4 C water, Cherry Topping
Step 1: Crust
Beat together butter and sugar. Add yolks and beat until fluffy.
Step 2: Crust
In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, and salt. Combine flour with butter and mix until well blended.
Step 3: Crust
Press 2/3 into the bottom of a 9" spring form pan. Bake at 400 F for 10 mins. Cool completely. WHILE CRUST IS COOLING, PREPARE THE BLUEBERRY FILLING AND THE SOUR CREAM FILLING.
Step 4: Crust
Press remaining dough 1-1/2 inches up the sides of the pan.
Step 1: Blueberry Filling
Combine all ingredients in a sauce pan. Let stand 15 minutes. Cook until bubbly. Turn into baked crust.
Step 1: Sour Cream Filling
Beat cream cheese smooth. Beat in sour cream. Beat in egg yolks. Beat in sugar and vanilla. Should be thick and creamy.
Step 2: Sour Cream Filling
Pour over blueberry filling. Bake at 350 F for 45 minutes. Cool on a rack slightly and then cool completely in the refrigerator.
Step 1: Cherry Topping
In a sauce pan, bring 1-1/2 C of cherries and 1/2 C of sugar to boil. Stir in cornstarch to thicken.
Step 2: Cherry Topping
Remove from heat and stir in almond extract. Stir in remaining cherries. (If desired, add a few drops of red food coloring).
Step 3: Cherry Topping
Cool completely and spread carefully over the cooled pie. Return to refrigerator.
When Ready to Serve:
Remove from pan. Whip together 1 C of Wisconsin whipping cream and 1/4 C powder sugar. Whip in a 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract. Whip until firm. * Pipe whipped cream around the edge of pie and Enjoy!