This is Jennifer Moscato’s recipe from Kenmore Greatest Generations of Grilling Cook Off recipes at the Ohio State Fair.
1303 per serving
- 8 small onion buds
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- parmesan cheese
- 8 slices sandwich pepperoni
- 1 can refrigerated pizza dough
- 18 ounces can petite diced tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoons black pepper
- butter/olive oil
- garnish with tomatoes/onions
Unroll dough and cut into thirds.
Take pepperoni and spread out evenly onto dough.
Grab skewers and add ingredients in the following order: tomato; onion; cheese; tomato; cheese; onion; tomato.
Place skewer onto dough edge closest to you.
Roll dough around skewer and pinch sides together.
Grill until ready.
Add sauce and parmesan cheese.