524 per serving
- 2 cup all purpose flour, Crust
- 2/3 cup shortening, Crust
- 1/2 teaspoons salt, Crust
- 13 tablespoons very cold water, Crust
- 2/3 cup brown sugar, Filling
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, Filling
- 3 cup thinly sliced nectarines, Filling
- 1 cup raisins, Filling
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, Filling
- 1/4 teaspoons maple flavoring, Filling
- 2 tablespoons sugar, Filling
- 1 egg yolk and 1 Tbsp water, Filling
Step 1: Crust
In a medium bowl, mix flour and salt.
Step 2: Crust
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until fine crumbs appear.
Step 3: Crust
Sprinkle with water and toss until well blended. Press firmly into a ball.
Step 4: Crust
On a lightly floured surface, roll out to a 12-inch circle. Fit loosely into a 9-inch pie pan. Trim and flute edge. For top crust, repeat rolling remaining dough.
Combine all ingredients; toss gently to coat. Transfer to pie pan.
Step 1: Top Crust
Place second crust on filling and cut slits in crust. Seal and flute edge as desired.
Step 2: Top Crust
Brush top crust with egg & water mixture and sprinkle with sugar. Cover edge with foil.
Bake in a preheated 375 oven for 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake 25 - 35 mins more or until golden. Cool on wire rack.