These rollups take pizza into the 3rd dimension. Now there’s nowhere for the flavor to hide!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
447 per serving
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni, cut in small dice (about 20 slices)
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated (may substitute Asiago or Fontina)
- 3/4 teaspoons dried thyme, (optional)
- 3/4 teaspoons dried oregano, (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 12-inch flour tortillas, or very thin pizza dough
- 1/2 cup canned pizza sauce
Mix pepperoni, cheese, thyme, oregano and salt in medium bowl and set aside.
Place 1 tortilla on baking pan. Brush with pizza sauce and generously sprinkle pepperoni and cheese mixture, leaving a 1-inch border around edge. Bake 5 minutes or until cheese starts to melt. Remove from oven; fold edges in on the side and roll pizza into a roll. Return to oven and cook 10 more minutes. Cool slightly, cut in half and serve warm.