Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
723 per serving
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, Crust
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar, Crust
- 1 cup butter, softened, Crust
- 1 egg, Crust
- 1/2 cup flour, Crust
- 1 teaspoons baking soda, Crust
- 1/2 teaspoons salt, Crust
- 1 chocolate chips mini's, Crust
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar, Filling
- 1 teaspoons ground cinnamon, Filling
- 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger, Filling
- 1/2 teaspoons salt, Filling
- 2 eggs, Filling
- 1 pureed pumpkin, Filling
- 1 coconut milk, Filling
- 1/2 cup roasted coconut, Filling
- 8 ounces package cream cheese, softened, Cream Cheese Filling
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar, Cream Cheese Filling
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla, Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 egg, beaten, Cream Cheese Filling
Step 1: Cookie Crust
Mix sugars, butter, and egg in large bowl. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt (the dough will be stiff).
Step 2: Cookie Crust
Gently fold in chocolate chips. Let the dough rest in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Step 3: Cookie Crust
Using floured hands, press the dough into a well-greased 10-inch pie plate. There will probably be extra dough after you press in the crust, feel free to use the dough to bake as cookies.
Step 1: Cream Cheese Layer
In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth.
Step 2: Cream Cheese Layer
Beat in sugar, vanilla, and egg. Beat until light and smooth.
Step 3: Cream Cheese Layer
Chill for 30 minutes, then spread into pie shell.
Step 1: Filling
Mix sugars, cinnamon, salt, and ginger in small bowl. Beat eggs in separate larger bowl.
Step 2: Filling
Stir in pumpkin and sugar/spice mixture. Gradually stir in coconut milk until mixture is fully incorporated.
Step 3: Filling
Pour into the crust and fill to top. Bake at 350 for 45 mins. Reduce to 325 for 20-30 mins. Add some coconut to the top of the pie at this time. Then cool.