Fall provides plenty of opportunities to add pumpkin to your desserts. This tiramisu is spiced with gingersnaps for a little kick.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
341 per serving
- 2 cup whipping cream, chilled
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 15 ounces pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon, ground
- 1/4 teaspoons cloves, ground
- 1/4 teaspoons nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoons Amaretto or Frangelico, (optional)
- 8 ounces soft ladyfingers, (about two and a half packages)
- 6 ounces gingersnap cookies, crushed
Make Pumpkin Mixture
In a medium bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until peaks form. Set aside. In another medium bowl, combine the mascarpone cheese, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg and salt. Beat until the mixture is smooth. Fold in the sweetened whipped cream. Do not over mix.
Combine the orange juice and liqueur in a shallow dish. Cut the ladyfingers in half lengthwise (some packages come pre-split). Lightly dip each piece in the orange juice and start to line the bottom of a 13"x9" rectangular baking dish, overlapping and crowding to fit. Spread half of filling over ladyfingers. Sprinkle with half of the crushed gingersnaps. Repeat layering with the remaining ladyfingers and filling. Save the remaining gingersnaps for garnish. Cover with plastic and chill for at least 1/2 hour.
Garnish and Serve
Sprinkle the rest of the gingersnaps on top of the tiramisu.