Chef Rodolfo Hernandez shares his recipe for an Italian apple salad!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
461 per serving
- 1 red delicious apple, 1/2 sliced
- 2 ounces mesculun greens
- 1/2 ounces sliced, toasted almonds
- 4 ounces diced celery
- 2 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 ounces extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 ounces aged white wine vinegar
- 1 ounces lemon juice
- 2 grams dijon mustard
(Dressing): Whisk until blended. (Apple Salad): In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients reserving the goat cheese for the final step. Add lemon dressing, pinch of black pepper then toss until dressing covers all ingredients. Plate, then sprinkle crumbled goat cheese, serve.