Let’s get dirty!
The Kenmore brand is proud to be the official household appliance sponsor of the Dirty Girl Mud Run for the second consecutive year!
Dirty Girl Mud Run is the original women-only national 5K obstacle and race event that supports Bright Pink, the only national non-profit organization focused on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer in young women, while providing support for high-risk individuals.
We’ll be at the events to help Dirty Girl mud runners clean up with our interactive laundry stations at the 2015 races. Look for our live demonstrations, featuring the new Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer and the Kenmore 8.8 cu. ft. Dryer. There’s room enough for those mud-caked shoes and towels!
Plus, there are plenty of opportunities for both runners and spectators visiting our booth to walk away with prizes and a much-needed fresh towel.
Clean Up with Kenmore Sweepstakes*
Three (3) lucky participants will win gift cards to purchase all of their favorite Kenmore® products. We’ll also be giving away three (3) blenders to the Dirty Girl Nation in a run-day giveaway sweeps** at each regional event.
There are two ways to enter:
1. Register for the Dirty Girl Mud Run online at godirtygirl.com and opt-in to entering the 2015 Shop Your Way Clean Up with Kenmore Sweepstakes and becoming a ShopYourWay member by September 12, 2015.
2. Sign up to become a Shop Your Way member and visit Dirty Girl on the sweeps page to fill out a poll question.
During the 2015 Dirty Girl Mud Run event series, runners have several opportunities to win big with the Kenmore brand:
1. Enter the Clean Up with Kenmore Sweepstakes* automatically upon signing up to become a Shop Your Way® member when registering for a 2015 Dirty Girl Mud Run for the chance to win the new Kenmore 5.3 cu. ft. high efficiency Top-Load Washer (ENERGY STAR® rated) and the Kenmore 8.8 cu. ft. Dryer (ENERGY STAR® rated), plus 20 tickets to a 2016 Dirty Girl® Event of choice.
2. Sign up for the Run-Day Giveaway Sweeps** at the Kenmore brand’s on-site booth for the chance to win one of three new Kenmore Elite blenders.
3. Mud runners take pride in getting dirty. This year, they can share selfies and photos with their friends using the hashtag #KenmoreCleans.
4. Complete the pre or post-race survey for a chance to win a $200, $150 or $100 Sears gift card.***
Runners, fans and spectators can visit here to learn more about other ways to join in the fun.
Get dirty and good luck!
* No Purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends 9/12/15. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry. TO ENTER FOR FREE: Visit http://www.shopyourway.com/
** No Purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends 9/12/15. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and in attendance at one of the fifteen (15) designated Dirty Girl Mud Run Events at time of entry. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes subject to complete Official Rules available at https://spc.gc.epsilon.com/
*** No Purchase necessary. Sweepstakes ends 9/30/15. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older who are registered for and/or participate in a 2015 Dirty Girl Mud Run event between 3/28/15 and 9/12/15. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes subject to complete Official Rules available at http://bit.ly/1F98zKo. Sponsor: Sears Holdings Corporation, 3333 Beverly Road, Hoffman Estates, IL 60179.