A delicious after school snack perfect for kids or adults in need of a tasty treat. This is one of the easiest recipes that really packs a nutritious punch. Happy Eating!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
160 per serving
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3/20 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 dried oregano
- 1-1/2 tablespoons marinara sauce
- 1-1/2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoons cooked Italian sausage, crumbled
- mini turkey pepperoni
1. Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt together in a microwavable mug. 2. Add in the milk, oil and oregano and whisk together with a fork. Spoon on the marinara sauce and spread it around the surface of the batter. 3. Sprinkle on the cheese, sausage, pepperoni, and dried herbs 4. Microwave for 1 minute 10-20 seconds, or until it rises up and the topping are bubbling. Garnish with basil.