My grandfather Sid helped me appreciate salsa as a fun means to eat more vegetables.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
156 per serving
- 12 medium Tomatoes, minced
- 1 large Green Pepper, minced
- 2 large Red Peppers, minced
- 9 medium-large Jalapeno Peppers, minced
- 6 Hungarian/Sweet Peppers, minced
- 1 cup cup of Cilantro, fresh, finely chopped
- 5 tablespoons fresh Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoons Salt
- 3 medium, ripened Avocados, minced
- 4 bunches of small Green Onions (along with half of the onions' green tops), minced
- 3/4 1 WHOLE Garlic, minced
Blend in food processor or blender into a coarse, 'salsa style' consistency. This is a large recipe, but always seems to disappear without much effort ... ENJOY!!