The slow cooker has got to be one of the best inventions in the kitchen! Go about your busy and take a pork shoulder with these simple vegetables that you can find in any grocery store across the country, let it cook while you’re at work and come home to an amazing meal.
372 per serving
- 1-1/2 pounds pork shoulder
- 6 Sweet Mini Peppers, roughly chopped
- 2 Leeks, cleaned and sliced
- 2 Medium Carrots, roughly chopped
- 1 Spanish Onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Celery Stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Diced Canned Tomatoes, 1 can
- 3 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoons Cracked Pepper
- 2 teaspoons Cumen
- 2 teaspoons Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoons Dried Italian Seasoning
Put the pork shoulder in the slow cooker.
Put all the ingredients and spices in the slow cooker, on top and around the pork.
Put slow cooker on low and cook for 10 hours.