Get organized this new year by incorporating some healthy slow cooker recipes into your repitore. This delicious Kale lasagna is for all of my vegetarian friends! Enjoy!
104 per serving
- 2 (24 oz) jar tomato basil pasta sauce
- 9 thick wavy lasagna noodles
- 24 ounces part skim ricotta cheese
- 4 cup organic kale, chopped
- 2 eggplants, sliced
- 2 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- parmigiana reggiano cheese, grated
- fresh flat leaf parsley
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup of the tomato sauce on the bottom so the noodles won't stick. Break noodles so they fit neatly and cover the bottom. Cover with 1/3 of the ricotta then top with kale, eggplant, sauce. cheese, and end with noodles. Repeat layers two more times. Top with a bit more sauce and cheese. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6. Turn off slow cooker and let rest for 45 minutes before serving so the lasagna has time to set up. Cut into squares and serve with chopped parsley. Happy Eating!