Kathleen Frantz of Katy’s shares her recipe for smoked mozzarella chicken.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
319 per serving
- 6 ounces Smoked mozzarella cheese, fine shred
- 1-1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs (any type of dried bread crumbs can be used)
- 1 teaspoons Dried oregano
- 1 tablespoons Dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoons Dried minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoons Sea salt, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoons Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl; making sure the cheese is evenly mixed through out the breadcrumbs. Make sure chicken breast have any excess fat or tissue removed from the breast. Place of the bread mixture into a shallow bowl. Press a chicken breast in to the shallow bowl and press on the breadcrumb mixture onto the top and sides then place onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Repeat until all of the chicken pieces are covered and on the baking pan. Place baking pan into oven and bake for approximately 25- 35 minutes or until the chicken breast reaches 165 F internally when you place a thermometer in it. Remove from the oven and let sit for a few minutes before serving. Serve immediately.