Are you always making turkey or ham for the holidays? Want to try something different? The Kenmore In-house chef Kari Karch has a nice alternative for you. She shares her recipe for a delicious spicy Jamaican jerk sea bass.
159 per serving
- 5 tablespoons Jamaican Jerk seasoning
- 1 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 tablespoons White Vinegar
- 1 tablespoons Orange Juice
- 6 tablespoons Sea Bass Filets (4-6 Ounces Each)
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, add first 5 ingredients and whisk to combine into a marinade for the fish. Add the marinade to a resealable plastic bag along with the sea bass filets and let sit for 2 hours up till 5 hours. Preheat your outdoor grill and cook on both sides 4-5 minutes per side. Place grill pan in oven for 5-7 minutes. Can also be grilled on an indoor grill and hot surface.