These veggie wraps are loaded with Mexican flavor. Roll up a few for a quick meal or a great snack anytime.
412 per serving
- 4 12-inch spinach tortillas
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 avocado, cut into half-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup mild tomato salsa, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
Wrap tortillas in foil and warm at 300 degrees for 10 minutes.
Combine black beans, corn, avocado, salsa, cilantro (optional) and salt. Mix well.
Place warm tortilla on work surface and line the middle with a fourth of the bean mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. If the circle were a clock, fold the sides at 3 and 9 o'clock towards the center. Then roll the wrap starting at 6 o'clock rolling to 12 o'clock. Serve at room temperature or wrap in foil, and heat at 300 degrees for 10 minutes. Serve with extra salsa.