Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
653 per serving
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 bag flaked coconut, (14 ounces or to taste)
- 3 cup cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
Beat the pineapple, coconut, sweet potatoes, white sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and 1/2 cup melted butter together in a large mixing bowl until smooth. Pour mixture into the prepared pan; set aside. Mix the flour, brown sugar, 1/3 cup butter, and pecans in a bowl. Sprinkle pecan mixture over the batter.
Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbly and the topping is browned, about 30 minutes.