This is it! All you would ever need in a Bloody Mary bar to make people go gaga over your epic creation. Here are my favorite picks to wow your guests.
0 per serving
- Ingredients listed below
* Tomato juice
* Zing Zang Bloody Mary mix
* McClure's Bloody Mary mix
* Up to 3 kinds of vodka (making sure one is gluten-free, I prefer Chopin)
* Absolut Peppar is a great one too!
* Worcestershire sauce
* Hot sauces (a variety is great!)
* Steak sauces
* BBQ sauces
* Roasted garlic
* Lemons and limes
* Pickled vegetables (pickles, cauliflower, carrots, okra, etc.)
* Celery salt (place in a salt shaker so it's easy for guests to use)
* Accessorize your Bloody Mary with fun foods such as skewered shrimp, beef jerky, fried mac and cheese bites, mozzarella sticks, mini sliders, blue cheese olives, baby corn, jalapeños ... be creative!
* Make sure you have height to your Bloody Mary bar by placing the bottles in the back and displaying the veggies in front
* Have an ice bucket on the bar
* Keep a martini shaker for those who like it extra cold
* Make sure there are long skewers to hold all the fixings
* Have a contest for best Bloody Mary or who can stack the most