Chef Kathleen Frantz shares her recipe for Tuscan Chicken Bake!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
949 per serving
- 4 Boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in to 1 to inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dried Basil (fresh -- 3 t.)
- 6 cloves fresh garlic
- 1 tablespoons Dried Onion
- 1/2 teaspoons Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3/4 teaspoons Sea salt, to taste
- 8 cup 1 inch cubed bread, rustic -- day old
- 4 Medium tomatoes
- 2/3 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
Preheat Oven to 350 F. Brush the pan with olive oil on the sides and bottom of the pan. In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken, olive oil, basil, garlic, onion, salt and pepper. Mix well until evenly mixed together. Add bread, tomatoes and the cheese. Toss well. Place into prepared baking dish. Optional (Top lightly with shredded parmesan cheese)
Option one: Leave in refrigerator overnight and bake the next day - Option two: Place directly into oven. Bake for 45 -- 50 minutes.