Do you need a refreshing drink recipe because Kari Karch has one for you! Try this White Lychee Sangria with Ginger Syrup Recipe, sure to be a favorite at any occasion.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
593 per serving
- 1 Whole Bottle (750 ml) white wine Sauvignon Blanc
- 9 ounces Can Ginger Ale
- 1/2 cup Whole lychees (canned)
- 1/2 cup Lychee juice (from the can)
- 2 Large Knobs of Ginger
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Kiwis, Sliced
- 1 Whole Fuji apple, sliced (leave some for garnish on top)
- 1 Bunch whole seedless green grapes (about 1 cup)
Place the fruits in the bottom of the pitcher. In a small saucepan, place the ginger, sugar, and water and bring to a boil. Immediately remove from heat and let cool. Strain simple syrup. Combine the white wine, ginger ale, and 1/4 cup ginger simple syrup (taste and add more if needed), and blend well. Then pour into the pitcher over the fruits. Garnish with leftover apple slices on top. Refrigerate till ready to serve.