Julie Swieca shares her recipe for homemade wonton chili cups. Learn how to prepare a delicious appetizer for your next Superbowl party or tailgate!
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
468 per serving
- 1 package wonton wrappers
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless chicken breast, poached and shredded
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoons pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry chili mix
- 2 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 ounces canned green chiles
- 1 cup ranch dressing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line mini muffin tin with wonton wrappers and bake 5 minutes. Mix together remaining ingredients and spoon into cups. Bake filled cups an additional 10-12 minutes.