Learn how to make this delicious balsamic ribs recipe from Dash chef Jon Ashton.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
839 per serving
- 2 racks pork ribs, cut into two bone pieces
- 2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1-1/2 cup ketchup
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons wholegrain mustard
- Pinch salt
- Freshly ground, milled pepper
- 1 bottle beer
- Zest of one orange
Place all ingredients in a pressure cooker and cook for 25 minutes. Let pressure naturally release steam. Remove ribs from pan and let cool. Place pot back on stove and reduce sauce until it becomes a syrup consistency.
Dip ribs in glaze and broil the ribs until crispy.