I love a great Bahn Mi sandwich and love naan. I wanted to try a fried egg version and the pickled crisy veggies really are tasty with the egg and soft puffy naan bread.
Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nas/content/live/kcd2018/wp-content/themes/thevoux-wp-child/inc/templates/single/style1.php on line 291
651 per serving
- 1 large naan flatbread
- 2 teaspoons red pepper relish or sauce
- 1/2 cup warmed smoked sausage, thinly sliced
- 2 large eggs, fried over medium or your cooked choice
- 1/2 cup cucumber, thinky sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup pickled carrots and red pepper from jarred pickled veggies, julienned
- 1 red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoons dark green cucumber peeli, shaved
Heat naan slightly in microwave to soften.
Spread flat side of naan with red pepper relish or sauce.
Place the sausage slices on one side of the naan.
Top with the fried eggs, side by side.
Top with cucumber slices, red onions, pickled veggies, and a few cucmber peel shavings.
Foldover the other half of the naan over the ingredients and cut in half to make two servings.