Mushrooms are one of my favorite veggies and this recipe is always a hit at the dinner table.
126 per serving
- 6 ounces button mushrooms, washed
- 8 ounces cremini mushrooms, washed
- 1 tablespoons chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoons chopped oregano
- 1 shallot, sliced
- 1 teaspoons kosher salt
- fresh cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Wash the mushrooms in cold water and take off any dirt on the mushroom caps and stems and drain.
Place the mushrooms in a baking dish. Add the chopped herbs, sliced shallots, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil. Toss together making sure the mushrooms are properly coated.
Place the mushrooms, uncovered, in the oven and roast for about 25-30 minutes. Take out of the oven and serve.